Saturday, October 5, 2013

Forgive Me, for I have sinned

I have fallen victim to your ways
Seduced by your elegant style...
Turbulent, hostile and certainly with hints of comforting violence.
There exists this dynamic potential...
Robust, vigorous....this black hole to consume my attention and satisfy my appetite.
Your aggression....now,
Dig, dig deeper...using just your hands...feel that dirt imbed underneath your nails.
Earn the work and embrace the experience...the effort of earth and blood...
Ghoulish and unforgiving, hell has no boundaries...
No Event Horizon....
Walk me there, 
and when i least expect it...
Push me beyond my brink....and let me fall into my own personal abyss...
One filled with envy, greed and lust......
No Remorse, 
Enslaving my soul to an eternal sentence of fruitless destitute...
Void of direction and feeling, vacant of any morals....absent of all logic
Burning,
Flaming...
Erupting.....
DESTROYED
As I already said, it's unforgiving...and I will not return...
Not with my soul, not with my heart...
I
am Who I am
Now and forever...from here to eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment