Friday, October 18, 2013

Twine's Pine


I love the order behind your distant chaos
A chaos unexamined...nonexempt from its own fury
Free from boundaries, limits and laws
True to simple passion and complex thoughts
Furious, yet delicate
Charming in its roughness...
Gruff in your tone, pleasant from your soul
Your whispers scream,
In your poetic dreams....
I float in these worlds....aimlessly drifting while in flight
Until I find 'it' in my light, 
So intense it feeds my fight....
I drop from this sky, plummeting to A world
Naked of wisdom, dried from creativity...
My merciless fate, my undetermined destiny
It's in my hands
In my sight....
I hold my flame....it shines my path
Feeding my hunger....as I hover on this road
A journey long...
Without Vindication...without end

No comments:

Post a Comment