Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What do I Need from You


A smile to start my day, 
and a good night-dream tight lullaby to end my evening
Whispered from the heart, kept in a benevolent tone...
Spoken, trusted....shared
Spirited and ironclad, I wept to the, a somber soul
Victim to a bleeding conscience,
Your voice, your sight
Vibrant like a dust storm...you sweep your magnificence
Burying my ruthless affections and godless mercy
In a deserted Cemetery of guiltless compassions 
My tombstone Reads
"Here Lies Fate
Here died Faith
Everyone is Mortal
No exceptions, no substitutions
Only convictions, from doubting Eyes and judging minds
Unforgiving juries...non-sequestered journeys"
In a fading light, from a dying star
A shine that dims, a dissipating warmth lost longing to escape
Our all encompassing, all intruding
Vacuum
Of humble modesty, and unresolved blackness
...
Vanishing, as time whisks us all away

Your smile, your lullaby
Every time I see it, every time I hear it
I resurrect my psyche 
Turning My spirit...immortal

No comments:

Post a Comment