Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weak or Strong?


My Demon void,
A deep, dark unavoidable decent into my own personal abyss...
Plummeting through a dense and corrupted wave of events
Elusive, Stubborn, Unforgiving
A microcosmic of fantasy
In a thankless search for
For a never arriving bliss...
Much like Gadot, I Wait....
patiently
waiting
and
wondering
If, Fantasies do come true

I am harden by my wisdom, 
Solidified in my destiny
Like all overtures....my thunderous crescendo 
Introduces a lightening storm of fascinating people and misguided adventures
It is my Odyssey, my maiden Voyage

I dream of a time, in a place of passion where heaven's world fragmented mine....bridging two roads in one mind, flavored with lust and fury....
Snark In Color
Dusted with Gold
So Posh, So Lush...so highbrow
Who Cares
Who Wants
wanting...an insatiable egotistical drive down shallow waters
Dirty, 
You're so Dirty
Your Show
Look...No Ones watching
No one cares....
You won your losing battle
Now you get to fall Back into Your Void...your own personal abyss...

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Beautiful words like always Ferric. I knew you're good with words, but it'd be that good...i had no idea *Two thumbs up for your poetry* Really Amazing....Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete