Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Congratulations to Joseph and Alison Demaria

On a wonderful ceremony and reception this past Saturday evening.  I was blessed to be apart of such a beautiful union between two wonderful individuals.  Be blessed!

I was very blessed actually, seeing old friends and making new ones.  Socializing in a positive environment is extremely healthy for the psyche.  My buddy Richie is attempting to persuade me to befriend his new lady friend's friend Donna.  Thank you for the invite buddy, but i am passing on this...its not the time nor the place.  I appreciate your support and concern.

When i get some more time, i will actually write something more thought provoking...something with more grit and grip...
everybody
Be well, be good, and be blessed!
Oh by the way, i wrote a pleasant and friendly little letter to my old friend Rosemarie today...I hope she receives it and reads it.

PS
I've always liked my woman a little picante
and always caliente
Kathryn knows though, that she is the hottest
and most definitely the spiciest

No comments:

Post a Comment