Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank You 4 Being My Valentine

It serves as a reminder of how loved
or how lonely one's life is
every four14thteenth day of the Sec2ndond month

Mine involved a stunt...a stunt that perhaps 4our beloved people may never forget...
I delivered a Barbie to the only Doll I know
Received with a smile coupled with A thought of what could have been
miles away...

The mysteries of life are truly endless
and the risks that come with those journeys
are boundless
so take a leap
and fool fate
...aim high in the clouds for the unexpected
afterall, that is where i am told
Heaven existz
...or does it
maybe its somewhere much closer
if at all

I've certainly kept my promise
only kind words for a gentle and fragile soul
encased in impenetrable shell
there to shield and deflect
any assaults the world hurls

Its easier to not as soci ate
then to dare...and burn
but if you land high enough
you just might find the right
c l s o u l d

with Risk
comes Reward

                             ( ...Windows to the Soul)
A sparkling smile with blazing eyes (absolutely gorgeous)...her inner and external everlasting beauty is the Reward that i have Risked
She would always tell me to Hush! when i would share my compliments with her
She is the world most stunning woman



 *I Must tell you all
That Kathryn Tells me
There is a Zero Chance
to ever reenter
any relationship with her
I am Saddened by this
But i need to respect her wishes
and
If we are meant to reconnect
Fate will Find the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment