Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pegasus of Love

     The most evasive chase during the pursuit of personal happiness might just very well be that search for your ideal mate...most people do not even know what their "ideal" mate will be like or where to find them.  We look for signs directing us on our paths.  Take cues from our surroundings.  We all eventually find someone...unfortunately, the majority of the world's relationships end in one way...

www.divorcemag.com/articles/Relationships/staymarried.html

I was at a position where i wasn't so certain...better yet...irrelevant of my feelings, willing to test to see if what i was feeling was legitimate.  My conclusion is simple at this point, and i am not merely stating this as a means to wave a white flag...my personality is not one that gives up...but rather, more of a regretful vent.  I met a quirky woman, who has a list of oddities as vast as a volume of encyclopedias.  She is set in her ways, in constant search of worldly enlightenment.  Her endearing curiosity of how the world turns is always a sweet (she would call me sweet) outlook on worldly matters.  She takes care of her family, friends, pets and clients with the utmost precision and respect...coupled with a tremendous amount of caring love.  Her preference is to quietly sit at home, to read...or sweat...or even watch HBO.  A long story short, i found someone whom fit like a puzzle piece with me...could it be that simple?  Many people can go en entire lifetime in search for what fell in my lap.  If she were sick, i would immediately tend to her care.  If she was stuck somewhere, i would be the first to be concerned and willing to make any arrangement necessary to accommodate her well being.  Did this make me vulnerable?  Maybe just enough to unnecessarily stir the pot!  Is this why i sabotaged a budding garden, poisoning it with a vengeful spite of stupidity?
  She is reluctant to see me, begrudgingly receiving my text messages and emails...ignoring all but one1one of my calls.  My misrepresentation has shut out the one person i should have let in without question.  She asked me on Monday if i have learned my lesson...Like a burn scar, sizzled into my fleshy heart.  Its a scar i can show her, so she can see with her own 2eyes2.  Her defense is distance, and the injustice could be the happiness i may have been able to offer her.  This is an ultimate sacrifice...the fact remains now, i will do whatever i have too in order to to convince her that what transpired was nothing but an aberration...who i am is drastically different then who appeared.  Will she ever find thetruth.  I sure hope so.


What i may need to do tonight, is soar up high and see if i can catch a dragon in the sky...that is what i will need to do to convince her of the pureness that exists and i have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment