Thursday, February 10, 2011

LiveLearnAlive

I finally communicated what i wanted too, albeit probably too little too late though (two weeks 2 late)...I put the blog before Kathryn, and it cost me her trust and sincerity...If only i could press the rewind button and recreate a sequence of events, the last two weeks would be a forgotten memory, and more then likely my evening plans would be considerably different.  We live life to experience...and through experience we are put in a position to be exposed to lessons.  Now it is up to us to recognize these opportunities and become more enlightened individuals.  Ultimately that is our gift that we have all been granted.  The past may be filled with random series of highs and lows, but the future, if done right will have more highs then lows...that would be because our adaptability.  We are who we are, and at the end of the day, we will remain to be...but we can all improve, regardless of where we feel we exist...

This is a record, and let me restate it, I am sorry Kathryn...I had no business starting problems for so many people...that was my mistake and that i truly wish that i can be cleansed of my wrong doing

No comments:

Post a Comment