Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It happened on Friday

The trio converged at Autumn's (or is it April...i always get confused on her name)...circling their prey...Slowly...meticulously...ever so quietly taunting him like hyenas surrounding their fawn.  One gets bought a drink leading to an eruption...Yelling, Confusion...Chaos.  the angry one leaves
"I'm locking her out, she is your responsibility"
-First Text
"Loose my Num#er"
-Final text
Wowwwow Thinks our protanagist
April, Autumn, some season...or month, comes over with her own curiosities
"so what was that about?  Did you have anything to do with that?"
"I Hope Not" was the reply "I hate this feeling, there is a pit in my stomach"
My answer is simple, stand by what you want and what you like...and never apologize for it.  Making excuses and apologies for who you are and what you want *(but don't ever hurt anyone with intentions of hurt) only skews thetruth...to avoid expressing your true desires, you'd be lying to yourself and to the world.
Intentions in my opinion determine what my emotional reaction will be in response to someone else actions and behaviors...its all in the intentions of someone's act!

No comments:

Post a Comment