Saturday, February 26, 2011

Withstand the Test of Time

Shakespeare truly is timeless...his skill of creating the Human Spirit can sustain the pitfalls of any century...people will continue to be (just themselves) that...People.  Regardless of place or time.
Spending hours of my day, in a Hot and Humid room...not a word crosses my mind that has no place where thoughts thrive and hopes soar.  I leave the room, emotionally cleansed yet physically drenched from a past of soulful journeys and misplaced deeds.  My hair, long and wet...dangle past my shoulders, draped over my back staining my grey sweatshirt all along my upper back...reminding me of my work.  I'm Loose, I'm Relaxed...I am Calm...
Like a quiet shoreline shrouded by the shade of a dark crystal clear moonlit sky...At peace, soft waves meekly splash their hearts up against the sandy shore...followed with that slow rippling rustle created through the rough retracting drag back into the endless ocean...disguised in an infinite cycle of life experiences
Waves Transfer energy with no permanent displacement of the particles of the medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment