Friday, February 4, 2011

Kind Of Ridiculous

     Five5five Vowels, thr3e of which are U's and Oh...its an interesting word ridiculous.  Lets not forget the two2 final I'I's...interesting pickle here.
Kathryn had asked me (via text...so you learned your lesson)...
No Good Deed goes unpunished.
Her reluctance to actually meet face to face and sort out this outrageously ridiculous scenerio is infantile, as well as idiotic.  Maybe she is looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction?  I probably have those too
WMD's
I have given her ample opportunities to discuss this misunderstanding...Uninterested!
NO!
Her favorite phrase.  Why exactly?  I wonder, at the end of the day, if and when that day comes and the dust settles, and she sorts through the facts would she actually be big enough to admit it?  I understand why she's created her distance...she feels its best to cut her losses now, after a potentially mischievous situation.  I have repeatedly stated that has been a gross misrepresentation of facts here.

Communication.  The common factor why all relationships succeed or fail...Communication.  So where are they?  You know, the WMD's?  Right?
I figured that Kathryn could (or i should say would be) a better, or stronger communicator.  She has it in her.  Luckily for her i have patience, the perfect compliment to Impulsive behavior.  I'm still scratching my heading wondering how and why this all wound up so out of control.  Maybe I'll email the liaison.

No comments:

Post a Comment