Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It has NEVER mattered to me,

Ever!
The shape that you come in, from the color of your hair or even the types of clothes you wear...
I don't care about level of education, class or community status
Believe in whatever you want, I won't ever try to change your beliefs...but if you ask me mine, I will only explain my perspective...
Gender and sexual orientation is irrelevant...
This world is filled with a variety of races...I see no distinction...we are all still the same, Human!
If you are good to me and to others...then it's simple, I would go out of my way to be good to you...
Mistreat me, or anybody else...and I will still forgive you...hope for the better, at some point down the road...preferably sooner, rather then later...

As an aside...tangents...rambles
why must our short lives be continually rushed?

1 comment:

  1. ‎"Life is a journey. We are passengers in a train called life, and we are alive in the moment called now. The journey of life is so beautiful that it needs no destination. On this journey, we have been given a compass. The compass is the thirst to be fulfilled. The true journey of life begins the day we begin to seek to quench our thirst. This quest is the most noble one." ~Prem Rawat

    ReplyDelete