Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Meet Ms. Michelle Watson

My new most Favorite quasi buddy Fifteen15Minutes of Fame Celebrity...Welcome Honey to your now famous, or shall I say infamous showdown with the intolerant and oppressive Police of Yavapai county...those friendly bunch of desert rednecks.
For those unfamiliar with Ms Watson's heroics. She was spotted by the authorities as her vehicle (a white Honda Civic, my sister has the same automotive...it's a cute car) was weaving in and off the road where it meets the sidewalk.
*Just for the record, I have done that very same thing...in order of avoiding colliding with other careless drivers whom were a bit oblivious to their environment (as in me!). It's a great thing that I have Knievel in my driver's skill set...only a select few can appreciate that comment (for anyone who has experienced my driving, you'll know what I mean...for all else, you'll just have to mysteriously imagine my driving spectacles).
So, our heroine...the stuff legends are made of!!! gets stopped
STOP!!!
Fine!
A minor wrestling match ensues between our bodacious icon and Officer Wing.
She does what she has too
NAILS HIM STRAIGHT IN THE NUTTS
OUCH
TOUGH LUCK BUDDY!
Sometimes you just need to recognize when you need to back off Soprano to be Champ...
Our Very Lovely Belle was almost immediately then forced to the ground and mercilessly handcuffed...I hate it when angry people get Kinky.
Everything from here on out proceeds with much Profanity and perhaps a little brutality...Our Girl pinned to the cold slab of a hardend sidewalk is aggressively lifted by the dopey Officers that surrounded her and, rather noisily hauled off in Cope Car #1317
In good spirits, our darling princess offers her peace with a Hulking and Ripe, friendly as pie smile coupled with two endearing and enthusiastic thumbs up!!
You go Girl
I wish I could help you more, but unfortunately I don't know too many attorneys in Yavapai County.
At least, the world is now aware of your legendary plight through these unjust waters of conformity.
Be good, be well and be blessed Michelle

1 comment: