Saturday, November 26, 2011

Six Irrestible Traits found in Potential Partners?

What Six you Say?
I read this article, and i found a few "types" omitted...or perhaps neglected.  Either way, i can not say that his article did not...at the very least, pose an interesting perspective on the psychology behind who we choose and why...
Its easy for me to describe what I look for
Smart is Golden
Savvy keeps the mood smoothe
Funny, does mean witty
I need someone patient
Someone able to anticipate
Basically someone who is going to be good to me
Everything else, in my mind will be very easy to reciprocate...
So?
What sort of criteria...standards do you hold?
Notice I left looks out...looks change...plus, isn't everyone ugly at some point or another?
Looks are truly superficial...shallow enough to drown by!
Just be Mindful!
That is all I ask...
its easy for me to stake that claim...
mindfulness...awareness of others
my innate, God given gift

Enjoy the read
http://www.everydayhealth.com/womens-health-pictures/men-who-are-irresistible-to-women.aspx?xid=aol_eh-women_1_2011121_&aolcat=HLT%20&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl6|sec3_lnk3|114992#/slide-1

No comments:

Post a Comment