Thursday, November 10, 2011

Psalm 23 +

Even Though I Walk down through...the Darkest Valley known as the Shadow of Death...
I will fear No Evil...
thou art for me...prepare a table before my enemies...
Goodness and Mercy will forever follow me...
my refuge, my fortress...no harm, no disaster
Drowned by abundance...suffocated by greed...ruthless transgressors
In the face of the Wicked...who draw their swords and bend their bows
for their Own sword will pierce their Own heart...as bows become broken
in the days of the Blameless...wickedness will perish...like smoke, just vanish!
Self Restoration down the path of Righteousness
delivered from the wicked...a stronghold in salvation
for the Lord is my Sheppard;
I Shall Not Want!!!

for I am Who I Am

1 comment:

  1. "Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers,
    but to be fearless in facing them.
    Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain,
    but for the heart to conquer it.
    Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved,
    but for the patience to win my freedom.

    Self-confidence should be applied to wholesome actions,
    Overcoming of delusions and my ability to overcome them.
    Thinking, 'I alone shall do it'
    Is the self-confidence of action."
    Shantideva

    ReplyDelete