Friday, November 18, 2011

A Man Without Imagination will Never Fly

When you have love in your heart...it's similar to sunlight bathing the flowers of a beautiful garden...
A Failure to LIVE...
to take RISKS
is a failure to realize your own potential
Man must admit that he/she exists within a world contrived by and of material....regardless of whatever else might exists!
(assume your full responsibility of free will...even though truths of right or wrong, good or bad are not revealed or understood)

"Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled all day by a really weak person...Now, when I wear a backpack with my turtleneck, it's like a weak midget trying to take me down!" 
-MH

P.s. A woman is the only thing that I fear (even though I) KNOW that she will never want to hurt me...
 Excuses never Solve anything

No comments:

Post a Comment