Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can You please Explain...

If I had a tail...
How Long would it be?
With a tail, do I get whiskers too?
If so, how would I learn to work them?
My ears...would they still be the same?
Or better?  But with a tail...how would that work?
and my Nose...would it be smooshed in...or perched out...
what happens with a tail?
Do paws come with tails?  Does Fur?
My voice, what would come of my voice...or would you only see my words...my tantilizing words.
Words that advocate good.
Words that hold no judgement.
Words intended to share...Never take.
But, how would my tail fit in?
Does it?
Would I stick out?
Would dogs chase me?  Cats hiss at me?
If I had a tail, i wouldn't want a collar.
If I had a tail, i wouldn't want to be commanded...barkbarkbark!!!
I can make up my own mind thank you for offering though...I'll keep your generosity in mind...Promise.
I always...and I mean always to a fault...Keep my Promises.
But if I had a tail, would I still?
Only if I had a tail...
what would I...
what could I...
Be?  Become?  Have Been?

Alls I know is, that I am NOT a hamster!

1 comment:

  1. Life is far from a Science...rather it is an expression of Art...
    No one system is perfect...other then for the expressive individual
    Living is left up to you, to creatively fill that void with what seems to fit You...
    The Self
    your timeline is work in progress, i give you full authority to do what you feel is best for you...what feel right for you...and only you
    Here is your License...drive on in life
    P.s. Never second guess what you see in the rear view mirrors
    for objects appear farther then they are....
    Focus ahead instead!

    ReplyDelete