Sunday, March 4, 2012

I get Accused...of letting the Waterfall drain

Was it my fault...???

Why do strangers look to critize and discover wrongs?  Wrong according to whom?
I denounce my religion...and all others (No One can be right, if all others are wrong?)
I have been prosecuted in several courts by a couple of different judges...but they were not the only ones...nor will they all the be the last to do so...if faults exist, they do so in Human form...
Incriminate who?  Me? I? and You?  Everyone?
Indict Us?  All?  For?
Because!
We all fall victim to becoming Implicated...
Views tend to be seen from One Angle...From the Perspective of the Accuser
and they are never flattering...hardly forgiving...and seemingly everlasting!!!
Pardon comes from a Justifying hand...Absolving, aquitting, exonerating those who have been vindicated
but, need I confess...
I was once condemned to a loveless relationship
since,
Liberated by my own free will

No comments:

Post a Comment