Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No One...

and I truly mean that No One individual is impervious to my outstretched deviance and unexpected prankster of a mind...
Dare you step into my world, even if it's only for a brief moment???
Please, I love guests....on my terms of course!!!and these appear to be on My Terms!?!

The mind, although my appear elaborate to those who may stare at it too long...blinding like a sun...
My advice?
Stand in the shade, and just take one glance...
That will be all that you need, trust me...would I kid you?

Five years ago, my sister was traveling abroad...
She needed a ride to the airport, I was reluctantly stuck with an unwanted task....
Pppssssttt!!!!!
Do you know that question asked by airport security...
"are you the ONLY individual who handled your luggage???"
Or to that effect..
Well, when nobody was looking I slipped a little treat into my Sis's suitcase...just to see if anybody would notice...
Upon a curious inspection at some at the airport, much to my Sister's chagrin
Did they discover what I left to be determined
A little friend, that I stuffed with quarters...
The friend's name?
Mr "Dill Doe"

Aren't I a great brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment