Tuesday, March 20, 2012

True Story

It happened...
About Four years ago, I was sitting court side at a NY Knicks game (second row technically). Directly behind me sat this pretty black woman with his wild thick and curly blonde hair. I was so drawn to it, I wanted to touch it...I don't know why, I just did...
The seat directly In front of me was unoccupied, and for the final half hour of the game, this woman moved from behind me to that seat in front of me.
For A Brief Moment, I contemplated playing a joke on my date.
I would playfully tug on this woman's hair in front of me, and when she would turn around I would convincingly blame my date.
Since, I don't know who this woman was, nor what sort of reaction I would elicit from her...I wisely reframed from doing what I wanted to do...
So, my joke was not played between my date and this stranger...Oh Wellllll....!

After the game, my date asked me
"did I recognize that woman?". Meaning the back woman.
I responded..."No? Why?"
"because it was Macy Gray"

Some jokes...best not played!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment