Friday, March 9, 2012

My Quiet Evenings

Intoxicating...Overwhelming
The room is large, well lit and open...absolutely cluttered with occupants, Hot and Stuffy...and there I am, right in the middle...of all of them...so out of place, and just in time!
Each Exhibiting very specific seductive shapes and exotic sizes, all uniquely beautiful with their facades, contours and own distinct aromas...

I peek a glimpse to my right...
Short...Plump, healthy, firm and volumptuous...yet deluged and uniform...her flesh has that waxy silver glaze, coating a deepened hue
Next to her lays...sprawled a very dark...almost maroon to black tangled Goddess...marginally rotund and glossy with fresh looking lavish stems...she fits in with the rest
Behind her...stands a tall and firm Blonde...She's long, flawlessly smoothe...lean and glistening
To her right...
I noticed another...she is soft, waterlogged, rough, rigid and wrinkled...
Behind me, she's creamy and delicate...velvety in texture, slightly soft on the blossom...faint fruit aroma...devastingly alluring...rare
Behind her...
She's average sized, thin light yellow blushed with pink flesh...yielding to torques...she has a strong sweet aroma...
To my left...she is stunningly delicious
Bursting with a smoothe uneven Tan...patched in a little red, some yellow even a smidge of orange...Buxom, soft, supple, blooming, heavenly...I catch a hint of a peachy pine aroma...I just want to bite into her!!!
Over my left...
She is stout and heavy for her size, but every bit as enticing...Golden brown, her eyes are slightly separated...she has a pleasant tropical fragrance.
In the corner, quietly tucked away...
Her ripe rosey skin is unblemished and mouthwateringly smooth...unassuming yet always appetizing..!

Blueberries, Cherries, Banana, Grapefruit, Honeydew, Guava, Mango, Pineapple and Tomato...My list is complete...off to my Bikram Hot Yoga Class.  If only ripeness for connection were so simple to detect!

No comments:

Post a Comment