Friday, March 9, 2012

Venting 101

Because I feel like it!

I hold no gripe, nor do I bare some burden...
I don't even carry an ounce of anomosity against any one specific individual.
Yet I find most do.
Heavy hearts. Broken souls. Tormented spirits.
Guilt. Shame. Anger. Angst. Restlessness. Jealousy. Low self worth...
this list is extensive,
I'm only sharing the tip...because you know how deep it goes...
Yet none directly afflict me.
I'm not in a bad marriage/relationship.
Nobody ever abused me, ever.
Not as a child, young adult...or grown man.
I've done my best not to hurt others...
Doesn't always fall in that favor...I can't control other people's emotions, nor would I want that task.
Any chance I get, I help whomever needs it...and I don't even care if they acknowledge or reciprocate it.
Why?
Because everyone should help someone in need, when possible.
This circle can and will make the world spin, the sun shine and the moon glow...
This chain spawns care...which leads to love...love creates growth. Emotional, Physical, Psychological and Spiritual growth.
We illuminate the skies when loved...we ouze with hope...we coo with delight.
Radiate with an unblemished sparkle that can be spoken about for generations to come...
Ask Mark Anthony...
He defied an empire over his rapture...
Helen of Troy...the face that launch a thousand ships...
Romancism thrives on desire and unsatiated hunger.
Creates dreams. Craves. Lusts....waiting to devour the limitless energy of existance...
In dreams we can be anything. For anyone.
I'm not opposed to it, I just hold my doubts...doubts created through disappointment...disappointments built by bad judgements.
Mine?
No!
By others.
I feel patronized by misguided choices...I can't be the Only one capable of being reasonable, logical, thoughtful, grounded?
But again, it just might be from my perceived angle...my bias...
After all, don't we all know we are in the right...
And EVERY ONE else is scr*wing up this place?

No comments:

Post a Comment