Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stand YOUR Ground Law..

This allows for the use of deadly force when threatened without attempting to retreat...thirty seven states (in the United States of America) have some variation of this Law.

I am a tall and Muscular man, and I can certainly be perceived by strangers as threatening if they are unaware of my intentions under uncharted conditions. In two days, I am flying down to Florida...the current hot spot for the Standing YOUR! Ground Law...to catch the last week of Baseball Spring Training. Now if I happen to accidently bump into some local yolkal down in Florida, and they shoot me...!
"I felt threatened...?"
Guess What???
He stood his ground.

The agenda?
I will be shopping EBay today...bulletproof vests!
I suggest you follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment