Saturday, May 5, 2012

Afraid of Rejection?

I exist in this sheltered kingdom, a domaine shall we say...where kings have despised queens, and princesses seem to only find frogs...
But, one could argue that perspective plays a major factor to how any situation is interpreted. If she loves frogs, then she will be content. If he adores the despicable, he will be comfortable. It's all relative to what we want (or think that we want), and our pursuit of it.
Within this past year, I have decided to lift my walls of inhibition...and allow access over my monster infested moats.
I will no longer allow myself to tango with devils...I will only dance with queens and princesses.
My decisions drives my actions. It's all up to me..
and if by chance, I come across a wicked witch...off with her head and then I will click my heals three more times. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment