Tuesday, May 8, 2012

An ode to the one un only...

My path is riddled with fractures...yet I bring word of peace
My heart is alone, plainly colored in concern and disbelief...bathing in a sea of trust and love
...with Nowhere to swim
My knees buckle, I drop to my feet...if only I knew of a prayer
That has hope instead of doubt
Conviction as opposed to reservation
Overwhelmed. Underappreciated. Finally...
Fully Exhausted
By the never ending process
of Give, give, give
with nothing to gain...

No scream is heard,
No fight gets felt,
No flavor of passion,
No whiff of stillness,
with No beloved in sight
or spirit
Thirsty with unshared truth...

What makes life so beautiful
Is our wild and bountiful growth
...our evolution
....as we unfold

Why is life so precious
Since its so delicate
and temperamental
...making this transient
....and seemingly unstable

Calmness stills
Patience wins
Determination prevails

What is found in life that belongs to us
Is our ability to comfort one another
The ability to share and experience
The easy ability to give without wanting
To encounter, Feel...then endure together
as we should All savor from the fountain of acceptance

No comments:

Post a Comment