Saturday, May 26, 2012

Difference between Oooohhhh and Aaaaahhh

Let me share my insight on this matter. The hotter the foreplay, the steamier the session. Foreplay is the preheat phase in baking....nothing bakes well without preheating the oven.
You excite your partner by teasing all five senses...it's how you get to the mind, the "operator" of perception.
And I just love watching her skin brighten red and moisten with salty sweat as her heat uncontrolably rises. The rythmic movements of her desirous body language...the tugging, the pulling, the pushing...not a word is needed to know what's next
Her cougar-like low level growls...
By this point my faintest touch feels like the harshest grab. She'll shutter like an earthquake!
This not only can, but will make your partner melt and beg....
When she is extra-sensitive, I feed off of her energy....almost immortalizing my force and stamina.

Sex, is beyond hotness...It is about a connection (whether it's for one night, or an entire lifetime)
...it takes two to tango.
And dance I can, even with some of the most beautiful women you will ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment