Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ideas

Thank you very much for your compliments on my writing...I feel most gracious for your generous endorsement on my politics, philosophies and antiquated stories (or so they seem).
Konstantine is a family name that has been past on for generations. It's a strong name. It's a name used for one of the World's oldest cities (Istanbul or Constantinople...it's all the same). Plenty of history with it, and I wouldn't want to change my name.

Being a hungry literairy enthusiast, I feel as if I learn more about people, then I ever believed I could. People here (as in the Internet) make admissions free of all guilt and persecution.

I have nothing to admit guilt for.
Nor am I harboring some bizarre off the wall alternative lifestyle/slash/fetish fantasy.

I'm just A middle of the road observer, aware of all paths from all varied directions. I pass no judgements and I hold no prejudice. I believe there is good and bad in all that we do...some days the good wins, other days the bad does...
All in all you hope that there is more good then bad...and that no one was hurt along the way.

I know and expect life to be unfair.
But what s fair?
Is fair one sided?
One sided in my Favor?
Favor vs Fair?

And if I could choose one fairly tale ending to all of this...
One word
Justice

1 comment:

  1. Build
    Shape
    Refine
    and define. An idea never dies. Structures crumble with time...but ideas create beyond walls. They hold no Boundries. Ideas are limitless in capacity and effusive if efficient. Ideas change perception. Reality is grounded through perception. Ideas become real...and then they could live forever!

    ReplyDelete