Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Distinct Feel, in a distinct way....

This Impulse is undeniable...feverishly sweeping throughout every inch of my body
Itching lust and jolting energy

with Cupid's Delicate Artistry
Subtle, yet with intent at first
I Approach with smooth, soft, sensitive, slow and gentle strokes
My light brushing touch daintly glides over her thirsty Flesh
A gentle pace, treading my caress with each beat of her Heart
My impression Lingers, her appetite grows....
We have all the Time in the World
with each mindful graze comes a realm of timeless pleasure
Creating a Haven of unexplained indulgence....
An Extraordinary and seemingly Forever lasting paradise

Wish

Connecting
with
my cherished words
my passionate attitude
my attentive nature and expressive emotions

In our Enchanted Bubble,
I hear her breath deepening
her flesh warming, simmering, boiling...just before exploding
Becoming,
Lost in an endless Euphoria

Her stare intensifies, her smiles wickens....
she bites her lip, she anticipates more...
I lean in, we kiss...
Immortal and Eternal
our steps of intimacy grow
we unfold like a springtime flower
Opening up to the radiant glow and intense warth of a Golden God

No comments:

Post a Comment