Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Play for Pain

A Most Dangerous Road indeed,
Filled with crosses and Ghosts...many have met their final fate on this long ghastly stretch, where metal fierclessly gallops with an unprecedent mercy...

My Speed ranged around Seventy70Miles perHour...
I'm aggressively barring towards an Eight by Eight lane intersection...
Less than One Hundred and Twenty feet away from where Sixteen Lanes Converge...
An Unmindful Snail,
(in the form of a 1993 Chrysler)
Peered his nose in my furious path of a blistering charge!!!
I swirved to the right, my rearside tires violently fishtail
I cut my wheel to the right to off set the imbalance...
The left side of my car wickedly kicks out...
I turn my wheel to the left....
My car full spins out through the intersection...
Completely...getting Flung...
Dragged Through
and ultimately
Thrown over the road divider...
Knocking out two Road Signs..
My windows shatter...
Finally coming to a standstill
On the Opposite side of this dangerous road...

A Miracle...
The Fastest moving Road On Long Island...
Out of control where Sixteen cars converge...
and I walked away without a scratch on my body...

My car, on the other hand...
I'll wait to see what the coroner has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment