Monday, October 18, 2010

Expired Renaissance

    S6x months removed from doing the unthinkable...breaking the heart of a sweet and beautiful woman.  She never expected it, not from me, why should she?  We barely spoke about.  In many ways, she woke up one day and realized something died.  I had gone to the wake a year earlier, i had experienced my bereavement...i came to grips with my situation...accepting and understanding what was best (in my opinion) for the both of us.  It had to done quickly, if it were to be successful
Why?do this?  Why?
because
if i let her go, she might get lucky and find someone who will treat her the way she deserved to be treated...someone who will be with her emotionally, as well as, physically...
this is what every relationship merits...I did her a favor, if she only knew
Like a band aid, ripped right off
OUCH!
-This can not be happening
it did
-Why me
(Some of my stuff went missing...what ever the reason...who ever did it.  All i know is that it happened)
-Deal or no Deal?
Why bargain now, seriously...
because there are always options
-Frustrated
Bitter
Self-pity
dead dreams...what about all the plans
NO controlllllllll
At some point it happens
-Accepting versus resigning
It always takes two to make or break a relationship
I broke the vulnerable walls of a facade...i needed the sun and wind to cleanse the air..i need what everybody needs and deserves...

1 comment:

  1. Again... 'my' interest is peaked with a familiar deity listed at the end of this post... mmmmmm... not much to say right now - just absorbing as well as acknowledging the absoluteness that relationships that two....*confident as well as affirmative nod & off to read another post* ;D

    ReplyDelete