Saturday, December 3, 2011

Deck those Halls with Some Ugly Sweaters

Tis the season...
Of Celebrating...everyone and everything...in excess!  Right...super size, if the Motto of today's society were to be one theme...that would be the one...Not that I agree with it or not...I can be so noncommittal, on so many issues...Yet so Set on others!!!
Its all Relative, Right?
All Motion is Relative
Time is not Uniform
and Absolute
but Dependent upon Velocity....

Basically, what I am saying is...a point of view has no Absolute truth or validity...instead points of view are relative to the subjective value of an individual's perception (based upon morals, principles and ethics), understanding and consideration (their frame of reference)...which does have its limits, and is always full of loop holes...
Hence
"What is True for You, IS True for You...and what is True for Me IS True for ME"
Changing Tires is Simple, Changing Minds can be possible or impossible...
It depends if someone is willing to "think" OUTSIDE of what ever restricting borders their minds have created...
Can I convince someone that they Sky is Blue...if they Firmly believe that they see nothing but Grey Clouds?  How about Orange Sunsets and Red Sunrises?
 Is one right and the other wrong?  Are they all right OR are they All Wrong?

The Question(s) now become(s)...
Can I be convinced to go to a Holiday Party?
what...if...I am not one to be celebratory of Holidays or Parties?
(well sometimes...I'm so moody)
Can I be convinced to wear an Ugly Sweater?
Just for the Record, I have worn much uglier things...for absolutely no reason at all!

Now, its time to do my Push Up...Pull Up...Squat...and Press routine that "defines" certain allocated hours of my week...all chased by a quenching, sweat induced Yoga session...
then
Party?  Probably?!
Sweater?  Probably Not!
Wine?  Always a given...but only if in the acceptable quality range...now that is Absolute...So much for being Relative...is it?
Never say Never...I feel Determined today!

1 comment:

  1. AN ANGEL TO ME

    Author: Patricia Annette Roden

    The moment I opened my heart and let you in
    I saw this great love starting to begin.

    I opened my eyes to a vision of you
    I hope, I pray your feelings are true.

    I have loved and I have paid the cost
    And I have felt the pain of the love I lost.

    But, now, I think I have truly found
    An Angel who walks upon the ground.

    You go beyond all limits for me
    Just to show your love endlessly.

    I could search my whole life through
    And never find another 'you'.

    You are so special that I wanted you to know
    I truly, completely love you so.

    ReplyDelete