Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What is the Definition of TEBOWING?

First of all, it's a verb, in case you did not already know.  Therefore, we are dealing with a word detailing an action...and that action would be when..........

You get down on one knee...
...with head bowed...
...and you start to pray...
...and pray some more.
AMEN!
Even IF, everyone else around you is doing something completely different.
Can I get a hallelujah!!!

That has been my life story for the past year...I finally have a word for what I have been doing...I have been TEBOWING!


Some advice for last minute Holiday shoppers, I know the perfect gift for any enthusiastic football fan.  Choose the color Green though, there is something special about that color!
http://tebowing.spreadshirt.com/definition-of-tebowing-gator-blue-t-shirt-A8390919 

No comments:

Post a Comment