Saturday, December 24, 2011

My question to you...

How many people celebrate Christmas in the World?

Wiki answers my question by stating that there are roughly 2.1 BILLION (about 33% of the world's population) Christians on this planet, and at least One in Three will celebrate.

So, for a lot of folks...today and tomorrow is a big deal...so, to show my respects for those individuals I will remain unplugged.
Since Christmas is not a big deal for  me (It never was, and that upset some of my relatives growing up...namely my mother)...remaining on cue, I could do!
Nonetheless, since
This time of year was never, truly that exciting for me.  I am not religious, Never Have Been...but to think of me as ignorant to what is beyond the here and now...is to grossly miscalculate my principles...so many people seem to do that very thing, sell me short...
To Quote a fellow I know by the name of Chip Pidgeon
"People seem to sleep on you, big mistake"

I am highly spiritual and very aware of who I am and how I can contribute...contribute to whom, and what?
To anyone and everything or anything I can...If everyone thought this way, then this world would definitely be a better Place.
Merry Christmas to my Christian practitioners...and may EVERYONE have a wonderful couple of days...keep in touch with your loved ones and remind them of How Important they are to you!  Always remind them, because you never know when the fine endpoint of their here and now will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment