Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nature is Wizardry

Fantastical in its beauty. Vibrant with life. Mythical in dimension. Seductive with lore. Loyal with unpredictability... Ever changing and everlasting...

To explain my plight, I need to deeply invest a significant focus to the depth of my spirituality and all associated endeavors...welcome to A Spiritual Adventure of this Blogger. True spiritual expression occurs when one can segregate from their impalement of the tangible world and the materialism that engulfs that culture...basically to break away from the dominance of the Animal Instinct. Funny how "True" Substance is not something that you can touch and hold, Not So Easy to see or show...
It
Is
Where detachment leads to awareness, and connection comes via disassociation.
Once a heightened level of awareness is reached...
...to allow oneself to Not accept recognition of any negativity or disinclinations (all undesirable events or actions).
L I B E R A T E
Becoming able to...
Release, emancipate...and let the transient tangible world walk its short course without allowing it to affect the psyche. For the psyche holds the key to perception. Perception is the integral ingredient in maintaining a grounded spiritual sense.

"Nearly everything we do is insignificant...yet it seems so important that we get it done"
- Mohandas Gandhi

I read from a butterfly, fluttering in the Outback....whispering softly
"I'm not trying to Preach or Teach...nothing I can say or do will ever help anyone achieve any type of mystical union or any form of enlightenment.". So true since personal growth is contingent upon the individual's ability to externalize their own personal internal expansive "awareness"...irrelevant of what surrounds them. Anyhow, truth be told...About all that I can do, is possibly offer a wine pairing suggestion with your lunch or dinner...and even that could be suspect.

For the record, I am considering Playing a Prank on Joe. Since he has not been reading the Blog, he will never know of my intentions. I must say that this would truly be one discussed for an entire lifetime.



P.s. I found a little Blog
written from the Opposite side of the planet
I absolutely adored it so much
That I will give my readers an Opportunity
to read it for themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment