Wednesday, December 21, 2011

FYI

For Your Information, I have never liked this abbreviation...it strikes me as condescending and pretentious...Anyhow, My NEW YEARS RESOLUTION is...drumrollllllll.....
That I will refuse, yet again to make one!
Serious, why should I wait until January F1RST to make a plan of action for upcoming good intentions?
I should constantly be making those sort of point of progressions...I shouldn't have to wait until a day whereby the majority of the world will be sporting hangovers to initiate my " new" corrective plan of action. Complete and Utter Nonesense. If I see a possible problem today, I should deal with it Immediately...not wait until "after the holidays" to resolve my matters...nor should anybody else!

P.s. Here is an idea to all of you
In case you may be looking for suggestions
REDUCE <=> REUSE <=> RECYCLE
Just an idea, be mindful of your surroundings
We are all guest on this Living Planet
Show your Respects
and
Be Thankful for it

No comments:

Post a Comment