Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fear makes Strangers of People who would be Friends

Your patience may be bitter, but the fruit that Flourishes is Irresistibly Sweet

When riding through the tide of time and thinking...
thinking of a Past...
Survived by this present moment
Always Know and
REMEMBER
you have a friend
who will Forever Last

An Insecure and Evil Friend is more to be feared then any Wild Beast...
for the beast may graze and wound your body...an evil friend will permanently scar your mind, body and soul...
-Buddha

WORD to the WISE
P.s. Is it necessary, truly
Utterly Important
To share wisdom with the wise?
...one would think that it would be
the dopeishly dim-witted ones
In Urgent Need for advise...

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this one thousand percent. Insecurity in others, when not understood, can create doubt in oneself. It can make you question your ability, smarts, work aptitude and more. I have been plauged my whole life by insecure people. I am luckymto say that whatever I set my mind tomi can do. I'm not brilliant but a good learner and resourceful. I walk with my head high and with confidence. My mother aleaysmtold me I could do whatever I wanted. My dad always praised me for my good grades and ability to achieve. Insecure people are just tortured bynpeole like myself. Although I mean no harm, only good. Onlymto be helpful, generous with my knowledge and example these people take it as a threat. I seems competence highlights their incompetence. Over the many years I've spent in the work force in various professions it's been the same over and over. I've learned to keep these people far far away. Than the wild beast. Limit interactions if any. Never share accomplishments. Insecure people are like poison to the soul.

    ReplyDelete