Saturday, February 11, 2012

I read her honest Confession

Like a child, knowing their transgression has been identified...and they know that it's only time before they get reprimanded...
Can't bare the wait...she HAD to confess...
She could not hold it IN any longer...nor would she lie about it either
For, she had TO spread this truth...almost looking to be forgiven...
Do you all know???Life is centered around trials that should all be forgiven???
For that is why we are human...

Hi Lucky, I just read your confession. I must say its pleasant to see someone stake their claims to an honest and sensitized state of existence. In other words...you laid it all out there, this is "who I am and I accept myself as is". Everyone needs to make that introspective self search...In General, it's better to be understanding then to force others to understand you. Imagine living in world full of understanding folk. But we live in a place and time whereby we have to toe the line...and if we want to be heard, we almost have a need to sell who we are. Look at me rambling on as if I am Dr Suess.
Long story short...I too have agoraphobia. But my ability to harness my self discipline is tremendous, therefore I do interact in social atmospheres...even though I would rather not too. My Ironic story...I lead a very successful social day.
It is what it is Ms Pickle, just another day with so much left to be said...

No comments:

Post a Comment