Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let's play a game..a game I can not take credit for..state five facts about Yourself

I can be boring and state things that I have already shared with some...yet not others, but I'll still take it one notch further...Yes?
So...I played competive sports into my twenties. American Football and Rugby.
I have a wine cellar that holds somewhere around twelve hundred bottles...and I am ALWAYS willing to open up any bottle for anyone willing to share it with me.
I studied science in college, and it has absolutely no baring on my work function currently...I was one of four graduates in my department (out of about five thousand overall graduates), the diploma reads neurophysiology.
The one Thing that continually frustrates my co-workers about me (other then, they have no shot at manipulating my mentality for whatever cause they have...they've become rather accepting of my "Free Will" approach in diplomacy), is that I can eat anything I want...anything at all, and they can't without having "noticeable" alterations to their physique. If you're keeping score...I LOVE sugar at night (dark chocolat anyone?).
The last fact about me...
In my lifetime, thus far, I have owned somewhere in the neighborehood of about fifteen vehicles...all of which I have Crashed at some point in my life. My friends say I drive as if I live in The Matrix...I can't help it everything travels so slow around me...

Tag...your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment