Thursday, February 9, 2012

What can you tell me about Crystal?

Well, Ms Santomauro tells Me that when I hear her say these Five Words...I am headed for TROUBLE

First...Fine
This denotes the END of an Argument...and she knows that she is Right. It is also my signal to cease my "discussion" of my point of view.

Next...Nothing
Means I have missed something very important...now I need to worry about it.

Followed by...Go Ahead
Don't be fooled, she is challenging me with a DARE. I have yet to be granted permission, if I am smart (which is not always the case with women), then I won't do what I have been given a "Go Ahead" for

Then...Whatever
Ooooohhhh...Uh Oh! If she tells me to go screw my self, I might understand her better. But I am a man who can be dumb...

Finally...That's Ok
Make no qualms about it, I am indebted to her...and she is going to figure out EXACTLY what I need to do at some very specific point in my life...whether I want too or not, I would be wise to "do" whatever this go ahead nothing thing is...and then all will be fine, thats ok...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment