Sunday, February 19, 2012

What a Beauty Queen shares...

From her soul, she opened a door and exposed a side...she is lovely but shy, not terribly social...yet very insecure...but, all she wants is to be just like everyone else...accepted. I guess, that would be what would make her feel secure...

I've been called many things, by many people...most of whom don't really know me. The one thing that they all Say, which is completely true is...I'm the quiet guy. As quiet as I am, I am fully aware of everything that is happening all round me...as well as....what to anticipate in happening.
Along with being mistakenly labeled as shy, which I am not...it's not that I combust when someone talks to me (there are Plenty of days that I am just not in the mood to mindlessly chit chat...doesn't make me shy), I just prefer quiet.
I have mistaken been called aloof...I don't care! What you call this, me, my behavior...aloof or not, I still keep my ear close to the ground...ready to pounce, when need be...
Call me insecure? I don't think so, insecure means in my mind I am convinced that i am destined to fail. Let me open that vault and show you What my mind does, and that is it will figure out how to succeed! At whatever cost...call "It" my drive, my motivation!
But, along with quiet...I am reserved. I am a loner...I prefer to quietly keep to myself. I observe. I write...and that drives these social butterfly types that I date crazy! They get angry...Angry? With me? Because I like quiet? In my past life, I had my rodeo in the social arena...and I enjoyed it about as much as somewhere in between having my wisdom teeth ripped and getting a bout of hemorrhoids. How is that for shy, aloof, prudish (I can definitely be mistaken for a prude) and insecure? Can I be anti-social? Most definitely, Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment