Monday, February 20, 2012

Imagine if...

Imagine if people cared about their IQ's the way they cared about their weight...we wouldn't be surrounded by a gang of idiots...

The Average IQ of a Human Being is a Ninety-Nine
The Average Male Adult weighs approximately One Hundred and Seventy-Five Pounds (roughly 78 Kilograms). Average Female Adult weighs around One Hundred and Forty-Five Pounds (about 67 Kilograms).

So...would you rather be "Hot" yet Dumb
or
Bright and Ugly? Would that lead to lonesomeness?


P.s. Just in Case
You, or I ....were (was) wondering
I've been reluctantly bored, and for the most part, finding myself continually and needlessly insulted by the handful of women that I have been pursuing. It's easy for me to chuckle at random moments of idiocy...even when directed at me, with intent to Taunt or Dishonor...I can't let the Stupidity of others affect how I feel, and neither should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment