Thursday, December 19, 2013

Be My Victim

You are the Queen of my desire...
Existing,
Residing within my manic secret...
A wickedly vivid lustful domain,
Uninhibited
Trapped beyond my mortal voice...
Imprisoning not only my body...but the moans of my mind
Thirsty for my soul....
Draining my blood,
Devouring my flesh and bone...
Leaving me in a mound of dust
...
My touch...
My rough, yet ever so gentle touch
Gliding, stroking, caressing
Your body
My squeeze...
You feel my power,
My dominance
It addicts you...
The pleasure, 
The pain,
The luxury
...my immortal physical decadence
Captivating,
Mesmerizing....
Allure
You want,
You need...
My touch,
My allure...
My glamour,
My persuasion...
You need to feel me...
My prowess,
My enchantment...
Let me seduce you...
Be my victim,
And let me Prove
that I am Of Flesh, Blood and your Lust

S
U
C
C
U
M
B
 to Me

....I promise ....

1 comment:

  1. *giggles* I swear I am going to try & sleep! I know I could if I had ur arms & super rhythmic heartbeat against me...& deep breaths. ..maybe 'then' if you could NATURALLY relax me...as I know you could...I would be your ULTIMATE victim. .baby ;-) if u could handle the 'whole' relaxed kitty cat thing ;p

    ReplyDelete