Sunday, December 8, 2013

Today


With an undeterred determination, I swayed my drive with this heart stopping enthusiasm that betrayed my logic and sunk my hopes into a unfiltered vampiresque vortex....
Seething in the presence of unavailing flesh, I pounce like a cat upon my prey...holding firm with my scowling growl, sinking my edgy teeth deeper with its soul...shearing with a galvanizing ferocity...
With
A Provoking archaic essence, an extreme and unrelenting primal clash
Between...the,
Just and Unjust.

I scoff at that concept
Of fair and moral...
In the eyes of The Law of Averages, 
Fairness often fails its test and durability...
What a pity!
Instead, face the music
Hear the song, sing the tune...dance to the beat...
White.Red.
It's all the same.
I confess, it's a big fat mess...
Voices cry with a stagnant pain.
Mute to the way of what turns...
In this disturbed and immoral coil of a world we call life...

c
h
a
n
g
e
forthebetter
T O D A Y

How's that for Excitement?

No comments:

Post a Comment