Friday, December 13, 2013

Eternal Sunshine

I must admit, with all my humble honesty...how you caught me off guard.  
When I first saw your link, I Assumed that it was a link to either a story (that you may or may not have written) or some post about Spartans...
So, without much thought beyond that I pressed on your link....and my page turned white, followed by an instantaneous materialization of these gorgeous green eyes.  
My focus became magnetized...slowly and innocently accepting their hypnotic medicine.  
Their's intense energy that emits from that bedazzling gaze, the type that cripples the careless and paralyzes the weak...just like Medusa, you stone your victims where they stand.
Much...like that devil that sits on my shoulder, whispering suggestions of might and flight...your unspoken words shatter planets and shift interplanetary alignments.  
A forbidden galaxy of 
l o n g
and 
lost, 
sifting beyond logic only computes truths that mirror fact...
yes indeed, you caught me off guard.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about 'this'...STILL love it but 'come on man!' Medusa? Seriously?! *giggles* :P

    ReplyDelete