Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Untitled Torture

A long and torturous free fall
Free of substance...free from attachment
Dedicated to my own personal deconstruction
Free of judgement...free from consequence
Faded to my own personal shallow grave
...
Where my tombstone humbly decorates
As it 
Slightly tilts to your left...
Yielding to grass, half mowed 
Sprouted 
Around on my home's periphery
...
Free of chance...free of circumstance
Here is where I do my dance
With my smile, half crooked
and my fingers crossed
Deeply involved in a mystery I was never prepared for
...
Curse,
I Curse my ill fate
Free of my luck...free of my opportunity
Why?
Why...was I blessed with such an immaculate and irresistible
S L O W
Torture
All in the loving name
...
Welcome,
To my fate
My own Personal Purgatory
This Is My Destiny....
You, bless 
and curse this road
That I am so addicted to claim
Without a Prize
and
Praise your Glow
With my sincerest,
and most envious
Of Final Good Byes
...
You are my Guilty Pleasure
That I could never live with
and
Never Live Without

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many languages use the same word for 'hello' & 'goodbye'... I definitely know of two - so, maybe there is a reason for it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. So 'who' will be mowing your lawn??? I'd rather do 'that' then housework...lol ;D

    p.p.s. My vice is unobtainable love as well - I 'suppose' we will have to test the waters on this definition in particular. Or, at least have lots of fun trying... xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete