Monday, December 16, 2013

Vogue and Rage

I have been plagued by a beautiful disaster,
imprisoned by these bedazzling Green Eyes...
Bewitched beyond Recognition,
Completely and forever
Lost in a sparkling radiance....
Entranced,
Seduced,
Mesmerized
and
Enchanted
by Their Dominance...
My mind, spirals through grief and panic
Ultimately yielding to a weakness of
pleasure and delight
Starved for attention, deprived of affection
My unwavering appetite,
Glistens in a ethereal flame that ignites
A common passion
Void of reason and chance
Convicted to an unforgiving Purgatory...
that holds No grievance, and shares No Treasures
Just Harbors words of consequence, treason and insensitivities
Over lustful Impulses and obsessions
I surrender my soul...
Keys in hand,
Eager to taste my desired freedom...
Be my guide...be my maiden vessel
Take me to my undisclosed paradise
Free Me...free my soul
Feed my pride
Forgive my trespass
I
am
my own worst victim
Lost
Condemned
Deprived
and by chance,
Liberated from of my Own Confinement

2 comments:

  1. FEROCIOUS STORM

    Powerful, unyielding, encompassing absolute potential for chaos and lack of control...
    The broiling, dense and heavy clouds in the distance are in sight as and threaten the Spartan with impending doom

    He forgets to feel the sunlight that remains on his skin
    Making his shield and armor sparkle with her compelling attention
    Strong arms and exposed skin are properly embraced with a gentle but natural heat
    Pure light gently adores Him and promises to return to him always
    Begging the Spartan to enjoy this time and moment in which they can touch
    Flesh warmed and cherished everywhere possible...

    Not looking into the distance when all of the Glory is currently right there with Him
    The storm may pass without feeling a meager raindrop
    This experience together could be swept away destroyed...
    Or this moment in time can be enjoyed
    A Spartan and his Sunshine

    via...my pen name,
    Juliet Reaper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... there is 'always' the possibility of this Title being changed to 'The Perfect Storm'....

      Delete