Saturday, December 21, 2013

Vogue this Rage

I really enjoyed reading your stated thoughts tonight...because it presents you as a real person, versus just words on my iPad.  It made me feel as if I was sitting next to you...and you are talking...venting to me.  I felt the pulse of your tone, and an uncertainty in your direction.
You are right.
I am drawn to chaos.
I am calm.
and I know/understand your dilemma.
Here is a small little fact...and if you believe in chance playing a role is fates...well...listen to this.
Back in September,
Yes as in three months ago...
My buddy books/finalizes a trip, planned for next week...
I had casually discuss with him, crashing it...not truly considering encroaching upon his vacation, but I had romanticized the whole nation as a last minute getaway... he didn't seem to mind including me in his plans.  After all, it was all theoretical on my end.
Where is headed?
Dallas.

My dinner tonight.  Steamed veggies, some garlic shrimp and brown rice.
2003 Chianti Classico, Reserva
Ruffino Ducale
I ate alone, and a bit saddened by this world.
It seems to reward those least worthy of rewards...
Meanwhile, black balling those who deserve good, strong opportunities.
Tonight is a night, that I wish I coud just hide from...and I don't care where...
It boils my blood, and the Spartan in me just wants to wreck havoc...
The Stoic philosopher debating the Spartan argues for chance and patience.
...
It's a debate alright, one in which offers no stable and acceptable immediate solutions.

I wish fairy tales existed with storybook endings...
I also wished that people weren't so rude, obnoxious and greedy...
How good would I be if others were patient and forgiving?

I really wished
Above All Else
that People would fully Undertand the effect of their words and actions...
and once they understood And felt them...would they still use them?

I am not crying, I don't even know if I can...
But I feel my heart...
Heavy as cement...
and no one seems to care enough
To Stop, and Help
Lift that burden
and 
Free my spirit

3 comments:

  1. Come into my arms... they belong and exist to hold you anytime My Spartan King, especially when he is in need - no matter if it is in comfort or combat. Always wanting and needing to do what is right and just...I will always support you

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. messy hair... cookie breath... matching pajamas... I am officially seduced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DREAMY EMBRACE

    Your strong arms are in existence to securely wrap around me...


    Your lips and tongue were made for mine - losing time and thought in each other's kisses.... tasting each and every part of the other's body...


    Our scents combining as we become one and ride each other through tides of ecstasy... our hypnotic sounds of pleasure soothing our minds and spirits... over and over in each and every way possible....


    Collapsing in each others sweaty and lazy embrace after the rolls of intense sensuality subside..... languid kisses - stroking each other here and there with our fingertips and tips of our tongues....


    Curling, wrapping my frame around yours mesmerized by the sound of your beating heart.... drifting into the most rejuvenating slumber, held tight and feeling so close.... as one ...


    Hearing you softly whisper things to me after I've mostly drifted off to sleep....


    For me - this is where I want to be, where I dream to exist - would love to fall asleep and wake up to... nothing else would matter or give me greater joy & pleasure... just me - in your arms when I fall asleep and when I awake.... xoxox


    <3

    ReplyDelete