Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Create New Laws

First off,
There are Way Too Many Laws...way to many!
And....
There is just too much Government, not enough direction and unity.
(Thank Greed and Ego for that)

But...if I must...then....I would.
Make people get licenses to have children.
Too many irresponsible parents.
People Need to Learn how to be Parents...
NOT friends to their children.
Parent workshops and strategy workshops may be helpful...yes?

Also, too many people with guns.
If I must allow for people to own guns (such a touchy here in the colonies), I would allow people to own guns and BE kept in designated areas with constant oversight planning protocols and usage procedures in place for a safer management of their personal firearms.
All with too many laws and too much government....
There are way too many people out there,
That if they had a firearm...they just MIGHT
 Use it on me!
All in all....
I want guns banned!
(I'm no dummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment