Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Disguised Inhibitions

Where there lies a spirit, you will find This story of substance...
In a history so rich and colorful, even story tellers build on the myths and truths and pass them as acts and facts.
What i know as fact, is your luster...your glow...like a rare jewel
You draw all hearts and all eyes
To an untold hidden story
Too grandiose to comprehended by simple minds and shallow hearts
....
Yet,
We play their game...
By their rules...
and run this course,
On The Same old Loop...a finish line no further, nor any different...than the first or last...
We Huff and Puff...and blow down their sails...to drown their dainty hopes in an avalanche of desire, passion and persuasion...
Welcome to a verdict
In flight of Intense Emotion
Too deep of a rush to explain...too Manic to experience without
Conviction,
Restitution,
Resolution
or
Gumption
Meet...meet my envy, meet my demise
Your tender touch, your sweet surrender
You are my tragic flaw...a weakness exposed
Feel the fight, 
endure the ultimate thirst 
I urge fate
To be forgiving, tasteful and fair
I beg destiny 
To share my faith
To an unspoken Grace
F
O
R
G
I
V
E
and divide
Those that cleave and deceive an immaculate chance
Meant to be discovered
I urged, I begged, I forgave...
I fled, I cried, I defied and denounced all my chances
To meet my faithful grace and live a dream of dreams
Intended to solve the sky's hypnotic eyes 
Who keep close watch
On both, you and I 

3 comments:

  1. Disguised? mmmm... the 'cleaving' has begun once I came across this link (in addition to yours)... http://thesaurus.com/browse/grace

    I am looking forward to traveling into The Perfect Storm... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. See....you started back then trying to save your soul from sin ;-)

    ReplyDelete