Monday, December 2, 2013

The extravagant games people play to avoid being real

My love shifts and evolves,
Much like a cloud....indescribable in shape
Disguised by the blue backdrop of an endless heaven
Shaded with mesmerizing beauty
Decor glorious to the human ego
Oblivious of Any Code of Conduct
Shame,
Shame on You for
Not
Believing
Cry, cry your tears dry on your disingenuous face
See...if I notice,
See if I care...
You lost your chance, you lost your hope....
Gone is your soul
Look all you want
You won't find the tail
That's strung
By an Artist to his Violin
In concerto
With precision....
I play your tune
A melancholy melody that bleeds foul of corruption
Active in a vast memoir of disillusion
You're lost, without direction...hopeless
Sad...
You had a chance, and lost your nerve
My, oh my....look at that
Void of My Morals....my sense of reality

No comments:

Post a Comment